Friday 8 June 2012

My Makeup Bag

This is my everyday makeup bag. It contains the makeup I use on a daily basis.
In this post I will tell you a bit about the products and give a little review!

 Makeup bag is by Eleanor's Attic (it says it on the front) and I got as a present from my Auntie!

This is the contents of my daily makeup bag. This makeup is mainly at a affordable price and i use it mostly for school so i look more natural

I don't wear foundation every day but if I do I use Dream Satin Liquid by Maybelline New York. I love this foundation its probably my favourite, its not to heavy on my skin and it doesn't make my face to oily or shiny. Also it matches my skin colour perfectly ( I have it in ivory). It's not to pricey as it's only 8 pounds (the pound sign does not work on my keyboard for some ridiculous reason). In my opinion this is a good buy and worth the money!

As you can see I like Maybelline! This is the Dream Matte Powder by Maybelline New York. I really like this pressed powder, I prefer to use pressed powder instead of foundation because I feel more fresh and less sticky (if that makes sense). Dream Matte Powder is really good because it takes the shine away instantly if you have oily skin and stays on for quite a long time also it blends well with skin.  

These are my favourite brushes, both are from Eco Tools. Eco Tools brushes are great because they are so so soft and really good.I could just stroke my face with them all day! First of all there is the kabuki brush (on the right). The kabuki brush is good but not great as I would prefer it to be a bit more dense because it takes a while to actually get powder on the brush but it still gives good coverage. Secondly there is the blush brush (on the left). The blush brush is like the softest brush I have ever felt and is really good, I highly recommend it and I would buy it again and again! Eco tools are reasonably priced, the kabuki brush was about 10 pounds and the blush brush came in a pack with 4 other brushes and the pack was 10 pounds. However I have found out that on amazon and eBay they have brand new brushes that are really cheap. My friend got a pack of 5 including a kabuki brush for only 4 pounds!

Even though this is natural collection it is still a very effective and works well with different skin tones, it is not too dark so is subtle with my pale complexion, this is in the shade of Peach Melba. It costs around 1.99 and can be purchased from Boots.

I use 'Highbeam' as my highlighter. It is one of my few more high end products. It is good for highlighting the cheek bones, bridge of the nose and just above the cupids bow on the upper lip. This highlighter is very pink toned as opposed to 'Moonbeam' which is more cool toned; however this shade suits my skin tone more as I have pale and pinky skin.

This is my every day lipstick by MAC in syrup I got this as a present off my Auntie so I only have one mac lipstick at the moment as they are not the cheapest however mac lipsticks are very good and I would probably have many more if i could afford it! You can feel it moisturising your lips as you apply it and it smells very sweet like mini eggs!

 This is one of my favourite eye shadows its is by No.7 and is in the shade tender. It's really nice and natural looking. It is a peachy pink colour with hints of gold. I could not find a link to this but it will most probably be in the Boots shops.

This is super liner perfect slim by L'Oreal it is like a liquid liner but like a pen however its not like your average eyeliner it performs a perfectly straight (if you have a steady hand) line on the the eyelid. I would definitely recommend this item as I have recommended to all off my friends.I again could not find the link but they definitely have it in the shops.(sorry)

These are the two mascaras I use.I use the colour lash by collection 2000 in brown because i am ginger so it looks less bold (if that makes sense) but, if I'm doing something and i want to look bold i use the voluminous x4 by L'Oreal. Voluminous x4 is good because it makes my lashes look longer and fuller however it is very wet so it can smudge easily around the eye if your not careful. Colour Lash is good because of the colour however it doesn't really do much else.

I use this brush to brush through my eyebrows and also through my eyelashes so if i used a clumpy mascara it brushes out the clumps and makes them look more natural! I think everyone should own of these doesn't matter where from mine was just in a old set but it still works fine!

This is a Tea Tree Spot Wand it is available at boots. It is double ended, one with clear spot treatment for the day time and one with misty treatment for the night time. This is reasonably new to me but so far it is working great. I recommend this product however i cannot find the link because boot is useless online!!



So that is the contents of my everyday make up bag so far i hope this was useful to you of what to use everyday. Please comment i like feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment