Thursday 21 June 2012

Mini elf haul and review part one

So I did some shopping at eyes.lips.face (elf) finally after ages of 'browsing'. I didn't actually buy that much but the reason I am doing it in two parts is because I simply dont have time (and cant be bothered) to do it all at once and I havent done a post in a while so I thought I needed to do one.
I ordered it a while ago so I have slightly used some of the products so this is kind of a review as well!

I was a little dissapointed with the deleviery because it took a week to be despatched because lots of people had been ordering that jubilee weekend, I dont know but anyway once it had been dispatched it came the next day so that was quite good!




So the first thing I bought was one of the normal range (cheap range) lipsticks in the shade 'gypsy'. On the website it didnt look that pink but when it arrived I was like oh wow! Its actually so pink and bright its unbelievable but the thing is when I first got it I hated it but then I started to use it and I actually really like it because I dont have many bright lipsticks and its good for acasions or when you feel like being bold. Oh yeah and it was only 1.50 pounds (the pound sign still wont work sorry about that)


This is what it looks like swatch sorry about the bad lighting and my frekely hand as you can see its bright!

Another thing I bought was the tone correcting concealer in 'rosey beigh' because they were all out of ivory. Its not to dark which is good but it is a bit thin so it just kind of dissapears once its on the face.It was 1.50 pounds but I'm not sure what else I can say about this product other than sorry elf I'm not sure I would buy it again im afraid!
Because it was the queens jubilee there was an offer on elf that if you spent over 15 pound you get a free gift bag containing products worth 9 pounds! Elf is very good with offers and that kind of deals and stuff the over day there was a 35% off everything deal because of how many facebook likes they got and when it gets more there is going to be a 45% off deal SO GO LIKE IT NOW! anyway where was I oh yeah so this is one of the things i got free its a nail paint in the shade dark navy but basically its black you can see it on my nail holding the top thingy. I don think I would recommend this as a dark navy but if you are looking for a black GET IT its only 2.50 pounds and it stays on and me likey!
So that was part one of my mini elf haul I hope it has helped you if you were worrying weather to buy and of that stuff I know I haven't shown many products but I did go into quite a lot of detail and Im a slow typer so it took me longer than you would think!
I will be doing part two soon so yeah look out for that bye!
p.s please comment below and here is the link to the elf website : http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment