Sunday 10 June 2012

The Body Shop Face Mist Review

I was bought a Vitamin E face mist which is by The Body Shop. I am not to sure about it but here is a review. 
 

I use this product when I am feeling tired because its really refreshing and wakes me up.It smells a bit like Turkish delight in a strange but nice way, and its really simple to use just spray it on your face and make sure your eyes are securely shut, it sounds like I'm being patronising but I opened my eyes to see why it wasn't spraying and then I pressed a bit harder and I sprayed it in my eyes and it stung for a while, (yeah that wasn't cool) but anyway it says on the front 'On-call moisture and vitamin E protection for all skin types'. Although very refreshing, when I spray it on my face it feels a bit like water and unlike normal moisturisers I couldn't feel it sinking in to my skin if that makes sense and my face just didn't have that just moisturised feeling (its a hard to explain feeling but i like the feeling).
To be totally honest I would rate this 6 out of 10 simply because it doesn't feel like it is moisturising deep into my skin even though it is refreshing I suppose I water spray would be refreshing to.

If you have any questions or anything like that please comment I am happy to help!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely review! Cute blog :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway!
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete