Sunday 10 June 2012

The shower gel with the smell


I have found the best smelling shower gel EVER. Okay bit of an exaggeration but I am actually not joking it smells so good I want to drink or eat it. The shower gel is called Pink Grapefruit and is by The Body Shop.



It says on the front that it is 'Zingy soap-free cleansing with pink grapefruit seed oil and community fare triad honey'. The fact that it is fair trade is great and the smell oh the smell. I know I am going on about the smell a lot but I used it whilst showering the other day and about 10 minutes later my mum came out the bathroom saying 'ohh something smells nice in there'! Also the smell stays on my skin, I don't know it would stay on anyone else's skin but it does mine. But (yes sadly there is a but)  to be honest I haven't noticed any difference in my skin or anything, but i never do with body washes or shower gels.


There is a little bit of information on the side or back not quite sure about how the product was made and where from and all that jazz which is nice because it nice to know its not made with a load of harsh chemicals and fruit extracts from people that have been unfairly paid.

Yeah so I recommend this shower gel mainly because of the smell but also because its just generally nice. next time your out and about in town or wherever shopping and that pop in to body shop and just give it a sniff and you will see what i mean by 'the smell'! I hope you have enjoyed reading this and please comment or ask any questions below!






No comments:

Post a Comment